Friday, April 16, 2010

Ohhh Helvetica Black how I love you....

Being a graphic designer, I love typography!!  I saw a few ideas here and there with large letters as decoration on the church doors or at the reception somewhere.  So, I started my research!  I found a website where I could buy big wooden letters any size your little heart desires.  Then, I started researching how to decorate them.

I like the idea of painting them and making them look vintage(maybe a little too shabby chic for me), but I also love the idea of covering them in something green, like moss or leaves! 

I’m not sure what I’ll do with my giant AB yet, but I am SO in love with them and Helvetica Black was the perfect choice for me!!  Oh and PS, my church said I can’t hang them on the doors.....but I’m going to find a way!  I can always go to confession, right!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I was at church this morning and noticed 2 wreaths hanging on the doors!! Not sure why I can't hang anything on the doors and they can! I'm gonna have to get to the bottom of this! :)

    ReplyDelete