Thursday, April 1, 2010

Help us!

So....I'm on the hunt for some fabulous green shoes to wear with my wedding dress.  I have scoured the internet endlessly and I haven't found much.  I need to get flats(per Brandon's request) and they have to be super cute.  So, let me know if you come across anything!

Also, we are trying to decide on songs for the reception. We don't have "a song,"  we have a whole cd!! And it's not really first dance material...the Format, Dog Problems, check it out if you've never heard of it.  Anyways, any suggestions on first dance songs?  What about father/daughter and mother/son songs?

2 comments:

  1. Here's our #1 choice in the running for our first dance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jasc-kP8uNM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys should do old school stuff like sam cook or something along those lines for your first dance!

    ReplyDelete